.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Studio of Thoughts

Everyone has the right to be free, except within the confines of their own heads

My Photo
Name:
Location: Melbourne, Victoria, Australia

Sunday, January 02, 2005

New Year's

I know blogs are public and I want this to be, but now I'm faced with this new thing - my life, or rather my words, the ones I choose to type, are going to be out there, and once I press the 'post' button I can't take them back. ( well technically I can, but this just sounds more romantic ).Okay, boring details of today - public holiday here in brisbane. Was the first to get out of bed, before boyfriend - now that's a first. Am re-reading the latest Harry Potter book ( NO idea why ), so read a few pages out on the balcony, while checking in on boyfriend during intermittent periods. (still snoring, still in that same posi...oops, no, now he's on his back...riveting ).

He wakes up around 11 o'clock, thank god, and somehow gets it into his head to start something that should've been accomplished last night, after the dinner at Mt Cootha, and the champagne on the balcony at midnight, with candles and a New Year wish. Aaah, not complaining. Just ran a lot of wild images in my head.Made enchiladas for lunch. Given I never learnt to cook while at home in Malaysia, given that I started only in 2001 to feed my de facto brothers Kesh and Vijay while studying in Uni and living together, I have to say the enchiladas really rocked. Who knew I could get so comfortable with an oven?

Foxtel is showing back to back Will and Grace episodes today, for New Years. Watched some. just realised right now how sad my life is during the holidays. No wonder I need to write in this blog.Oh, how can I forget the great oil massage I got from my guy....and the subsequent hot bubble bath, again with candle and Harry Potter.I'm guessing things'll improve once work starts...and also once I finally collect all my stuff and head back to my little one-bedroom apartment...I love my guy's place, but I'm starting to miss getting to sing and dance to cheesy Bollywood songs while doing the dishes at my place.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home