.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Studio of Thoughts

Everyone has the right to be free, except within the confines of their own heads

My Photo
Name:
Location: Melbourne, Victoria, Australia

Monday, May 12, 2008

The Un-named

Sometimes, I really do wonder at people.

But then again, I suppose it’s the price you pay for not naming names, for protecting the identity of those you know.

Let it be said – the post Game Over is not about anyone who thinks it’s about them.

I hate to expound on what is already said, it is like un-saying it. However I am quite taken aback at the amount of people who have just assumed that the post is about them. I suppose unless explicitly told, the ego will convince itself and everyone else that the Sun and Universe revolves around It.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

just like you have convinced yourself the sun and the universe revolve around you?

8:14 pm  
Blogger Sreedhevi Iyer said...

Please refer, I mentioned 'the ego', which I see as being part of a person and yet quite separate from it as well.

And we all have egos, and can't handle it being hurt, which is why I didn't mention names, and which is why some people prefer to post comments under Anonymous.

7:10 am  

Post a Comment

<< Home